Are you tired of eating brown rice, egg whites and bland chicken breast for every meal? Gets old after a while. Well guess what? You can eat good while still building muscle. I’ve found some good muscle building recipes for you. Let’s start with this video.
Here’s Dave Ruel the Muscle Cook with his muscle building Turkey Meat loaf.
– 2 lbs of ground Turkey
– 1 teaspoon of olive oil
– 1 diced Onion
– 1 teaspoon of Garlic(optional)
– 1/3 cup Dried Tomatoes
– 1 cup of Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs
– 1 Whole Eggs
– 1/2 cup of Parsley
– 1/4 cup of Low Fat Parmesan
– 1/4 cup Skim Milk
– Salt and Pepper
– 1 teaspoon of Oregano
1. Cook the Onion with Olive Oil separatly
2. Mix everything together in a big bowl, add the cooked oignons
3. Put the mix in a big pan
4. Bake at 375-400 F for about 30mins
Or check out these muscle building chicken nuggets.
It’s super easy to prepare. It will take you about 2-3 minutes to prepare and only requires15 minutes of baking time.
But be careful, just like some of my other recipes, these nuggets are highly addictive, and their flavor will put to shame these greasy disgusting McDonald’s ultra fat nugget!
Here’s the recipe!
Makes 6 Servings
– 3 x 6oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 1/4 cup oat bran
– 1/4 cup of wheat germ
– 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed
– 1/4 cup ground almonds
– 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
– 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
– Garlic powder (pinch)
– 1/2 cup water or low-sodium chicken broth
– 1 large egg white
1. Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F. Prepare baking sheet by lining with parchment paper or coating lightly with best-quality olive oil.
2. Cut chicken breasts into nugget-sized pieces, about 1.5 inches square. Set aside.
3. Next, combine all dry ingredients in a large container with a tightly fitting lid. Shake well. This is your coating mixture.
4. Combine water and egg in a medium bowl. Dip each piece in the water/egg-white mixture. Then dip each piece in the coating mixture. Make sure each piece is well coated.
5. Place on the baking sheet. When all of your chicken has been coated and your baking sheet is full, place in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until golden.
(Per Serving – 4 Nuggets)
If you like these recipes then you will love Dave Ruel’s Anabolic Cooking Cookbook.
Anabolic Cooking is perfect for those of you who are:
– Too busy to plan;
– Don’t know how to organize your nutritional plan;
– Too confused to plan;
– Have a hard time following meal plans;
– Don’t know where to start
You can click here to check it out now.