Build Muscle Without Gaining the Dreaded “Meathead” Look? Is it Really Possible to Gain a Hollywood Body Such as those Sported by Will Smith, Brad Pit and Hugh Jackman Without Selling your Soul to the Gym (or a Plastic Surgeon)?
If you’ve ever spent any serious time working out and building muscle, then you’ll undoubtedly be aware of the methods needed to seriously gain muscle. But – and this is a big but – you’ll also be aware of how that muscle gain can happen in the wrong places. Heck, you’ve probably bulked up many a time – only to end up looking like one of those WWE wrestling guys. Not exactly a lady puller, the bloated look!
So when Rusty Moore says that he’s released a program that’ll have you speeding towards the GQ, sleek and ripped body that you’ve always dreamed of, then we had to check it out. Read on as we reveal every last dirty secret behind Visual Impact Muscle Building.
What do you get for your money?
OK – this program is based around the science of muscle growth. The two separate ways that resistance training causes muscles to enlarge:
- Sarcoplasmic Hypertrophy – where muscle growth increases by the amount of fluid in the muscle cells.
- Myofibrillar Hypertrophy – where muscle growth increases by growth of the actual muscle fiber.
Myofibrillar hypertrophy, on the other hand, does make the muscle stronger – because it can contract. However, muscle gain in this manner isn’t as extensive.
The key to gaining that ripped, hard, lean look is to combine types of training. Visual Impact Muscle Building presents this in an easy to navigate eBook of 227 pages, including exercises to target every single body part, with photographs and full descriptions of how to correctly perform the exercise.
- Learn what a correctly performed mass building set actually “feels” like. This is essential to know, and will teach you the critical difference between simply working a muscle to failure and working it to gain the effect you desire.
- Understanding how to get that “shrink wrap” effect. Discover exactly how you can tighten and tone your skin to truly reveal the muscle mass below. You want to look great 24/7 – not just when you’re pumped up from training or in flattering light.
- The truth behind “lifting heavy and lifting light” for tone and muscle growth. Nearly everyone gets this the wrong way round. Visual Impact Muscle Building not only puts paid to this confusion once and for all (lift heavy for tone, lift light for mass), but explains exactly why this is so.
- Workout routine structuring to add mass where you need it – and tone where you don’t.
- How to build the density in your abs for that much desired six pack – without adding size to this area.
And lots more besides (there’s not enough space here to go through everything offered…)
Who is it for?
Well, the promotional material is certainly geared directly towards those who’re already pretty committed to honing their body to the best it can be. But we think that Rusty Moore et al are missing out on a trick here – because there’s a whole bunch of people who are just moderately committed to remaining fit. You know, people who go to the gym for an hour or so, three times a week. Because these guys are perhaps the ones who could see the most dramatic changes with just a few tweaks to their training. [wplapdance name="VisualImpact"]
Oh – and we’re glad to see that the girls haven’t been forgotten, with his “Visual Impact for Women” program ready and waiting. After all, the ladies like to look good as well.
Who is Rusty Moore?
Apart from sporting a body that certainly shows that he practices what he preaches, Rusty runs one of the most popular websites on the World Wide Web that focuses on gaining that lean “Hollywood Look.”
Contrary to popular belief, you don’t need to succumb to the surgeon’s knife to get it, and Rusty has spent a huge amount of time and effort learning from dozens of top industry names. However, he has concentrated solely on the most effective ways of gaining the lean, ripped look of movie stars and the rich and famous. The resulting training programs have ended up with tens of thousands of happy punters – proof that Visual Impact Muscle Building truly does work.
- Visual Impact Muscle building presents not only the exercises, but gives you information behind why training in this manner works.
- It goes beyond the “build muscle and lose fat” mindset. Although these are, of course, essential elements to gain the Hollywood Look, it’s only a part of the story. This is a truly rounded exercise program that, if followed correctly, really will see you on the way to the body you want.
- The eBook is easy to navigate, with exercises for each muscle group in a single place.
- The exercises in the program provide you with everything you need – ever – to carry out a sustained and effective campaign to gain that lean, ripped, “hard” look that we all crave.
- Visual Impact Muscle Building is written in a way that’s not only simple to understand – but it’s interesting as well. After all, who wants to read something dull, even if it is about a subject that’s dear to your heart?
- Okay – this isn’t a miracle cure. If you’re expecting a program where you can pay lip service to it once a week, and then scoff burgers and pizza the rest of the time, then sorry to burst your bubble mate – but it ain’t gonna work! You have to put in the work, eat the correct foods and only then will you begin to get the results you want.
- Visual Impact Muscle Building is more about the exercise portion of your dream body strategy. It’s not a diet plan – although this is covered in basic form.
The Bottom Line
Rusty Moore doesn’t run one of the most popular sites on the Web for nothing! This guy certainly knows what he’s talking about when it comes to honing and toning. If you’re prepared to knuckle down; if you’re prepared to ditch the trashy food; if you’re prepared to genuinely learn the whys and wherefores of muscle gain and fat loss, and then put this knowledge into action, then Visual Impact Muscle Building really can be your blueprint to the perfect body.
With a list of success stories running into the tens of thousands, Visual Impact Muscle Building sure has the proof behind the hype. You just need to bring the enthusiasm and effort. In our humble opinion, this has to be one of the laser targeted exercise programs out there for those who truly want results. And with a 60 day, no quibble, money back guarantee – it makes trying out Visual Impact Muscle Building a bit of a no-brainer. So what on earth are you waiting for?